/// Science, meet beauty
Landscape Ornamentals Portfolio
Altus® for Landscape Ornamentals
Altus is a novel insecticide that provides systemic, broad-spectrum control of sucking pests with foliar spray or drench applications made before, during or after bloom. Altus offers flexible, long-lasting performance and is a new solution for landscape ornamentals professionals looking for alternatives to existing pesticides.
- Compatible with honey bees, bumble bees and many other beneficial arthropods.
- Labeled for use before, during and after plant bloom.
- Excellent residual control.
- Rapid and strong feeding cessation effect.
- Rotational chemistry reduces risk of resistance.
Altus is both systemic and translaminar. After a drench application, uptake into the plant moves from the roots toward the tips of leaves. After a foliar application, Altus moves through the leaf cuticle and is distributed translaminarily into adjacent plant cells. It then becomes available throughout the leaf impacting insects feeding on the underside of leaves.
Also in the Envu Landscape Ornamentals Portfolio
Long-lasting, systemic insect control
- Controls over 20 piercing, sucking and chewing insects
- Up to 1 year of insect control
- Helps reduce labor by decreasing the need for repeated pesticide applications
Broad-spectrum systemic action
- Effective preventive control
- Outstanding residual control of numerous ornamental pests - it interferes with nerve impulses and disrupts insect behavior
Up to 6 months of broad-spectrum weed control
- Can be applied to mulched areas and around ornamentals
- Protects against more than 90 grassy and broadleaf weeds and annual sedges
Total control of weeds and grasses for up to 6 months
- Longer residual control, which means fewer applications and lower costs
- Labeled for use near landscape trees and shrubs
Broad-spectrum disease control for turf and ornamentals
- Effective systemic disease protection for ornamentals
- Controls many of the toughest ornamental diseases such as black spot, scab, powdery mildew and rust
Preventive and curative systemic control
- Industry standard, consistent performer on Rhizoctonia, Rust and Southern Blight
- Longer residual than contact fungicides