In lawn care, there are many things beyond your control. But battling weeds doesn’t have to be one of them. Envu offers a portfolio of herbicide solutions to help you eliminate even the toughest weed challenges. With our proven preemergence and postemergence weed solutions, lawn care operators have the ability to effectively address difficult targets, timing and turf type. So embrace the upper hand you have with powerful, science-based herbicides from Envu.
Success starts with using the right solutions
Celsius WG herbicide is a warm-season turf product that handles conditions that many other products cannot. It has one of the broadest spectrums of control on the market, controlling more than 130 weeds.
Revolver herbicide controls many tough-to-control grassy weeds such as Poa annua, goosegrass, clumpy ryegrass and tall fescue. It is readily absorbed by foliage, where it stops production of key amino acids.
Tribute Total provides broad-spectrum weed control in Bermudagrass and zoysiagrass. It is the complete solution for the most troublesome grassy weeds, broadleaf weeds and sedges.
Celsius® XTRA combines the trusted broadleaf weed control of Celsius with the added control of sedges to create one broad-spectrum solution for postemergence weed control. This product eliminates the need for tank-mixing multiple products, offering protection on all major warm-season species.
Take the worry out of lawn weedsWhen it comes to keeping warm-season lawns and landscapes looking beautiful, you can count on Specticle® FLO. It's been proven to provide superior preemergence control of troublesome weeds.
- Broad-spectrum control of broadleaf and grassy weeds
- Extended residual control of Poa Annua
- Tank-mix flexibility makes it easy to mix with selective herbicides
- Low use rates results in effective applications with up to 40 times less active ingredient
- Offers one of the broadest spectrums of warm-season control on the market
- Lowers risk by eliminating the need for tank-mixing multiple products
- Longer residual control, which means lower costs associated with fewer applications
- Labeled for use near landscape trees and shrubs, excluding areas where young plants will be planted within six weeks after treatment