What does Indemnify look like?
- Indemnify is a liquid, soluble concentrate formulation that provides easy application as a foliar spray
- The concentrated product is blue to enhance precise measurement by applicators; sprays clear and is non-staining
How is Indemnify packaged for sale?
- A case contains four 17.1 fl. oz. Indemnify containers
- One 17.1 fl. oz. container is enough to treat 1 acre at the high label rate
- Indemnify’s small size helps to conserve valuable storage space needed by golf course superintendents
Where can Indemnify be applied?
- On golf courses, applications can be made on all areas of play (greens, tees and fairways)
- In addition to golf courses, applications can be made to sod farms, sport fields, residential, institutional, municipal, commercial and other turfgrass areas
What is the active ingredient?
- Fluopyram is the active ingredient that represents a new mode of action for broad-spectrum control of nematodes
- The chemical class is pyridinyl ethyl benzamide
- Fluopyram is classified as a systemic which has acropetal movement, moving up and outward to untreated parts of the turfgrass plant with the flow of water
How quickly does Indemnify work?
- The effect on nematodes is initially paralysis and this begins once the nematicide makes contact
- In general, visual improvement to damaged turf occurs 4 weeks after application
How long will the effects last?
- Effects of improved turfgrass quality can last between 2-6 months
- The exact duration is dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, nematode species and turfgrass type