Also labelled for use in these areas:Golf Course Management
Year-round selective control of Poa annua
- Controls Poa annua during germination and growth periods every season
- Also controls a wide variety of annual grasses and broadleaf weeds
- Can be applied to bentgrass, tall fescue, St. Augustinegrass, Kentucky bluegrass and perennial ryegrass
- Recommended for bermudagrass control in St. Augustinegrass
- Effective in humid and arid climates
- Approved for many uses, including golf course fairways, sod farms, cemeteries, and commercial and residential lawns
Use & Control
Please see the product label for a full list of pests.
Why is Poa annua such a problem for golf course superintendents?
Poa annua is an annual bluegrass that favors cool, moist conditions for germination and growth, flourishing from fall to spring. Thus, it has a strong competitive edge over many course turfgrasses, and can dominate a stand of grasses that are mowed closely and irrigated regularly.
Which turfgrasses are tolerant of Prograss EC?
Prograss EC can be used safely on bermudagrass (dormant, overseeded with ryegrass), creeping bentgrass, Kentucky bluegrass, ryegrass, turf-type tall fescue and St. Augustinegrass (established).
Is Prograss EC safe for overseeded turf?
Yes. If safety intervals listed on the label are followed, Prograss EC can be used after overseeding.
Ronstar herbicide controls weeds through shoots, not roots....See product
Weeds will wish they never sprouted. Celsius® is a...See product
Effective herbicide control when you need it most. Acclaim...See product