Controls foliar and soil-borne fungal diseases and provides enhanced turf quality.
Mirage® Stressgard® provides control of major diseases affecting cool- and warm-season turfgrass. Tebuconazole powered by Stressgard Formulation Technology provides a great solution for tough diseases, while minimizing negative turf growth regulator effects on fairway-height turfgrasses that are seen with other DMI fungicides.
- Systemic disease control of tough-to-control foliar and soil-borne diseases
- Broad-spectrum control of many basidiomycete and ascomycete diseases of turfgrass
- Use at labeled rates in the spring, summer or fall results in greener, healthier and more dense fairway turf
- Safe on cool-season turfgrass, even under summer stress
- Convenient, flowable formulation
- Easy to integrate into standard fairway management programs
Use & Control
Please see the product label for a full list of diseases.
Chipco 26019 FLO
Chipco 26019 FLO is a foliar-applied fungicide recommended...See product
Interface® Stressgard® delivers unsurpassed disease...See product
Compass 50 WG
Compass 50 WG is a broad-spectrum strobilurin fungicide...See product
Rhapsody is an effective, preventative biofungicide....See product
Easy to integrate into standard fairway management programsSee product
Chipco Signature is different from other fungicides in that...See product
26GT is a broad-spectrum fungicide that provides...See product
Signature Xtra Stressgard
Enhanced Stressgard Formulation Technology for proven plant...See product
Exteris Stressgard is a fungicide that combines an SDHI...See product